BMW Motorrad GAP. Program Specifications.
GAP Protection coverage includes:
- Waives the amount equal to the unpaid net balance of your loan less the actual cash value of your motorcycle as determined by the primary insurance company.
- Covers loan balance/amount financed of up to 150% of vehicle’s MSRP/NADA (maximum amount financed up to $50,0001).
- Waives covered losses up to $25,000.
- Includes coverage for your insurance deductible up to $1,000.2
- Can be financed with 3rd party finance source.
- Cancelable within 60 days for a full refund; after 60 days, refund will be calculated pro-rata less a $35 processing fee.
- New, used and non-BMW motorcycles are eligible for coverage.
Coverage exclusions apply.4
- Any amount or terms exceeding the program maximums
- The following deductions taken by the primary insurer: Prior Damage, Salvage, Missing Items, Excess Towing, Custom Equipment and Storage
- Total losses resulting from the Customer’s dishonest, fraudulent or illegal acts (such as DUI), or those committed by the Customer’s family member or other person acting under the Customer’s authority
- Motorcycles used for competitive driving, racing or a prohibited commercial purpose
1 Please refer to your GAP Addendum for details. Programs vary by Dealer/lender/state. Maximum eligibility limits and certain exclusions apply. Note that you remain responsible for any past due payments, late fees and other charges on your loan. 2 Insurance deductible coverage is not available in all states. 3 Motorcycle’s current value as determined by your insurance company. 4 Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your Addendum for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.