MILITARY PURCHASE PROGRAM
In appreciation for the commitment and sacrifice of our men and women serving in the US armed forces, BMW Motorrad USA is pleased to announce a special motorcycle purchase program for all *active members of the US armed forces, to enable them to purchase the BMW motorcycle of their choice for personal use.
*Active members include active duty (including activated Reservists) of the U.S. Air force, Army, Navy, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, Veterans Administration and those who have recently finished active service (within 12 months) with a current military identification card or are a key military contractor. A copy of Department of Defense form 214 may be necessary for those who recently have been discharged from active service.
- Purchasers are eligible for one (1) purchase incentive during the program calendar year (January 8, 2018 through December 31, 2018).
- This incentive may be combined with any other retail customer incentive* available at the time of purchase for a qualified model (unless specifically excluded in the eligibility guidelines), which is defined as any new, previously unregistered BMW motorcycle sold between the dates of January 8th through December 31st, 2018. BMW Motorrad fleet and auction units do not qualify.
- *May not combine any of the referenced programs – Military/MSF RiderCoach/BMW Car Club of America/Valued Vendor/Corporate Sales Purchase Programs.
- Dealers are responsible for complying with all applicable sales tax regulations regarding customer incentives for their state.
- Motorcycles must be purchased through an authorized BMW Motorrad USA dealer. Purchases through a 3rd party or BMW dealers outside the USA are not eligible.
- Sales documentation and claimant ID must match.
- No purchases in the name of corporate or business entities.
- Applications not submitted within 30 days of the delivery date are ineligible for this incentive.
- BMW Motorrad USA reserves the right to make changes to the Program and/or terminate the Program at any time without prior notice. All claims are subject to audit. In the event of improper reporting or other program-related improprieties, BMW Motorrad USA reserves the right to recover payment.
Find out more!