MSF RIDERCOACH PURCHASE PROGRAM
We are pleased to support the motorcycle rider training community by offering allowances based on the purchase of a new BMW Motorcycle in 2018 by a documented MSF RiderCoachSM or other documented riding school instructor.
All active Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Certified RiderCoachesSM currently registered with the MSF.
- Purchasers are eligible for one (1) purchase incentive during the program calendar year (January 8, 2018 through December 31, 2018).
- This incentive may be combined with any other retail customer incentive* available at the time of purchase for a qualified model (unless specifically excluded in the eligibility guidelines), which is defined as any new, previously unregistered BMW motorcycle sold between the dates of January 8th through December 31st, 2018. BMW Motorrad fleet and auction units do not qualify.
- *May not combine any of the referenced programs – Military/MSF RiderCoach/BMW Car Club of America/Valued Vendor/Corporate Sales Purchase Programs.
- Dealers are responsible for complying with all applicable sales tax regulations regarding customer incentives for their state.
- Motorcycles must be purchased through an authorized BMW Motorrad USA dealer. Purchases through a 3rd party or BMW dealers outside the USA are not eligible.
- Sales documentation and claimant ID must match.
- No purchases in the name of corporate or business entities.
- Applications not submitted within 30 days of the delivery date are ineligible for this incentive.
- BMW Motorrad USA reserves the right to make changes to the Program and/or terminate the Program at any time without prior notice. All claims are subject to audit. In the event of improper reporting or other program-related improprieties, BMW Motorrad USA reserves the right to recover payment.
Find out more!