BMW Motorrad Tire & Wheel Protection.
PrograM reference guide.
Stay protected when the expected happens with BMW Tire and Wheel Protection available at Southern California BMW Motorycle Dealers. Ask a member of our sales staff about this program and the protections it provides. Interested in buying a BMW motorcycle in Southern California? Test ride a bike today and visit our dealership for information on financing and other programs such as gap coverage and 3asy Ride Payment.
- Covers replacement of tires and wheels damaged due to road hazards including glass, metal, potholes, debris, nails, blowouts, etc.
- Covers replacement tires and wheels for the duration of the contract.
- Available only on new BMW motorcycles.
- No lifetime aggregate limit on claim occurrence or dollar amount.
- No mileage limitations.
- Up to $150 of towing expenses are covered in the event of damage due to road hazard.
- No deductible.
- Transferable for $40.
- Fully refundable within the first 30 days. After 30 days refunds will be calculated pro-rata and subject to a cancellation fee.*
- Cancelable for $40.*
- Replacement only. No repairs.
- Replacement tires must meet manufacturer’s specifications.
- 10% markup on tires (or BMW guidelines if no significant difference) with no per-tire limit restrictions.
- 20% markup on wheels (or BMW guidelines if no significant difference) with no per-wheel limit restrictions.
- Wheel coverage for all wheels that have incurred structural damage (cosmetic damage is not covered).
- Covers $80 flat labor rate plus reasonable and customary charges (rubber valve stems, wheel weights, disposal fees and tire taxes).
- Sales tax covered where applicable.*
- Air pressure monitors are covered only when damaged by a road hazard and not when damaged by the technician during the breakdown.
- Trip interruption benefit of up to $500 if road hazard occurs more than 100 miles away from residence. Covered expenses include lodging, meals and transportation.
- Up to 5 years of coverage.
- Tire must have more than 2/32" tread depth.
- Available at time of sale only.
- Not available on motorcycles used off-road. Damages caused by or occurring on roads not regularly maintained are excluded from coverage.
* Some state-specific exclusions apply This is for illustrative purposes only. Please see agreement for details.